Wednesday 9 March 2011

We Have Lift Off

In 15 minutes the years adventures will be kicking off!!! We (my sister and I) are currently, trying to simultaneously enter the first blog, grab lunch, scan passports into multiple computer folders and upload music onto our mp3 player, decide what book to read and REMEMBER EVERYTHING....a few hours ago I was pretty casual.

The plan is to use this blog as a little record of the completion of my new years resolution (to have more adventures) and also for my mum to keep her updated on my wellbeing. So far the the adventures I have lined up are:
- to travel with my sister adventurous-times.blogspot.com from Kathmandu, Nepal to Goa, India.
- to Skydive for charity http://www.justgiving.com/giselle-Silvester any sponsorship would be much appreciated!
- to have a brilliant Summer of festivals.

This is it for the confirmed plans, though many more are sprouting through the mud!
I was going to put a picture of us about to set off but time is of the essence and I have to go....

Massive love
Giselle

p.s. When I grow up, I want to retire to a little spice shop with a room upstairs for me to paint in.

No comments:

Post a Comment