Saturday 19 March 2011

In Pokhara you can be freeeeeee!

Dinner with the girls was a wonderful way to come down from the hyperactivity of Holi (it was wonderful to have a prolonged conversation with someone who was neither Alicia or myself). We discussed many lovely things, including an equally awful experience in Dumre...though Polly and Alice actually made it to  Bandipur! Most time was spent deciding desert, I had a Matchapushi (this is obviously spelt wrong and not even sure I remember what it was called) Cake, which consisted of chocolaty biscuit and some sort of cream. It was delish.

could this be 'the fellowship'
 Polly and Alice(I sincerely appologise if this comes out strangely from now on, I have just done something to my keyboard which seems to make odd symbols appear...probably urdu).

Polly and Alice also have a wonderful Asian story to tell check them out http://pollyandalice.wordpress.com/
I also want to big up the Pyramid restaurant on the corner just down from Butterfly lodge, we ate there four whole times :)

I wish to return to Pokhara and go to Devi falls, the bat cave and go on a looooong Trek.
I am sad to say goodby, it has been amazing :)
In Pokhara you can be FREEEEEEEEEE!
I am scared incase we have peaked to early on the good times. We will have to see. On we go! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment